- Media. For their implementation are used only the media.
- Communication. Here, in addition to the media, can be used such communication resources as leaflets, direct mailings, means of visual agitation.
- Complex: processions, rallies, philanthropic actions.
Creating of INFOREASONS
An information campaign is planned a flow of information with specific goals and objectives, which is distributed through various media channels and is characterized by its length and intensity
By type of activity, campaigns are distinguished:
In intensity information campaigns are divided into:
- Massed. So called information campaigns that generate a continuous flow of information. For example, election campaigns or campaigns for the preparation of the referendum.
- Discrete. These are campaigns that generate an intermittent stream of information.
The main criteria for informational messages:
- The influence is expressed in the number of people on whom the message will impact, the severity of the consequences, the relationship between cause and effect.
- Closeness. Linking to local issues reinforces the value of the news.
- The fame of the entities, who were mentioned in the message.
- New. The presence of an unusual and unique fact, an event that goes against the rules.
- Conflicts. They reveal hidden problems, simplify the idea of good and evil, winners and losers.
We provide full information support